Ardmore Literacy Leadership offers a literacy referral service for:
- Adults seeking to improve literacy skills through adult basic education or computer instruction
- Individuals seeking GED instruction
- English Language Leaders seeking help with English skills and citizenship
- Parents and guardians seeking after-school programs, youth tutoring, and/or child care
- Individuals with disabilities seeking job and school assistance
- Social services organizations seeking resources for clients
- Educators seeking programs and resources for their students and parents of their students
Ardmore Literacy Leadership offers an electronic Literacy Referral Services form here. Once the form is submitted, it will be reviewed for matching responses to a member or community organization.
Need to contact us for another reason?
Call or Text: 580-768-2942
Physical address: 11 A St. NW*
Ardmore, OK 73401
Mailing address: 1405 4th Ave. NW, #183
Ardmore, OK 73401-2708
*Ardmore Literacy Leadership offices in The Grace Center of Southern Oklahoma. In-person meetings must be scheduled ahead.